Tuesday, August 10, 2010

(cover)

i've got to be honest fans. i couldn't watch anymore. they cracked me. oh that tricky SNL. i do want to give it another shot, but it's just going to take me some time to figure out when i want to loose all ability to laugh. probably around Christmas.

Now for some random Nicki thoughts!

sometimes the internet confuses me. i guess it's not the internet. it's passwords. internet just made it so now you have a greater chance of confusing which user name / password combo you've created to keep people out. Joke is a hacker can figure it out faster then you can remember what ingenious code you created to trick them. You tricked you. Thanks technology.

When you're a grown up do you get points for making right choices? I guess I'm wondering, when you do something where you already are fully aware of what making that choice will do but you do it anyway either out of desperation or optimism (I believe the correct term is delusion) does that mean you loose some grown up points?

I was thinking that but then thought that would be a bonus because then if you lost grown up points you get the right to continue doing fun kid stuff. like wearing pigtail braids. Or did wearing those pigtail braids lead to making what is know as an "irresponsible" choice? These are the things I come up with to remove myself as a part of this adult life and accepting it was me who made these choices. I am not an adult, only the observer of the people around me. The bad choices are for research! I must do as the 20 somethings do. Shots anyone?

I've noticed there's not a lot of refuge for those people in the middle of the road.

No comments: