Monday, April 23, 2007

the things my head ache says

::sips soda for dramatic effect::

I'm sure you know this. I have a staring problem. I knew it was a problem at a fairly young age, probably 11. So, it took me a while to notice, but none the less, when I was about 11 I went to Burger King with my sister and my best friend. As I was chewing on my signiture meal (and if you don't know this its chicken fingers and fries) three boys walked in. They looked about my age, maybe a little older. I kept staring at them because I thought they were cute. They went up to try and order food, but they obviously noticed my staring. This then led to them coming up and talking to us. This led to all of us playing in the play place. Then some how because of my gullable nature and weakness for boys, led to us giving them food because they had no money. (If this senario doesn't seem to add up you're not factoring in pre-teen clause which counts for 99% of the equation.) Once they practically stole our food and ran off, I realized I needed to not stare at people because obviously they take it the wrong way and it puts me in some what bad situations. But I never truly learned this lesson. I stare like no ones business. So how does this effect my life as it stands today. In many ways. Most predominately I can't stop staring at my boyfriends shaved head. Because I don't like it. But because of my staring I can't really keep it a secret because my staring is redicously obvious, so I hurt feelings instead. I'm like a machine. Plus he just made fun of my blog. Fucker.

I also don't know what else I was going to write because i am pretty tired. i'll come back and add when i remember.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for your blog. I would like to know your thoughts on what happens to the worlds paper clips after they are used. you would think they would be an item that recycles itself, but not so much. they just disapear and you have to keep buying more and more paper clips. its very frustrating.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.